Nissan Versa Forums banner

Will 2012 Versa Rims fit my 2014 Versa

14K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jas32 
#1 ·
I noticed the rims are the same size and have four wholes for lugnuts. i' m looking for the cheapest way to get a full size sparein my trunk.

#3 ·
you can always go get wheels at Pull-a-Part oe some other type junk yard, they're super cheap. It usually isn't hard to find stuff that's still in good shape. I got a set of aluminum wheels off a B15 Sentra for my 07 Hatch. If the second gen Versa is 4x100 you'd have an easy time finding something with all the Honda's in the yards.

#7 ·
What do you mean "could a part be used to make it fit snug?" are you talking about an adapter? If so, I suppose it will fit but your offset will be out of whack. Personally I will never use a wheel adaptor on any of my cars.

I'm currently using a set of 4x100 wheels with winter tires on my 2014 Note that were previously used on a 2011 Honda Fit.

Just to clarify, 2013-2015 Versa Sedan and 2014-2015 Versa Note use the 4x100 bolt circle. Earlier Versas use 4x114.

Also, assuming you have the bolt circle issue sorted, if you are using a Honda stock wheel, make sure the hub diameter is the same or bigger than the Nissan's, otherwise you cannot use the wheel. Aftermarket wheels are usually not a problem since their hub diameter is bigger to accommodate most any car and instead use hub centric rings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.