Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Columbus, OH
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
|General Versa Discussion Everything about Versa's that does not fit in another forum|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
SELF-DIAGNOSIS MODE FUNCTION
• Self-diagnosis can check for continuity between meter control circuit and each meter (speedometer, tachometer
and fuel gauge).
• Self-diagnosis can check for odo/trip meter and A/T indicator (with A/T) or CVT indicator (with CVT) segment,
low-fuel level warning lamp, low water temperature indicator lamp, and high water temperature warning
1. Turn the ignition switch ON, and switch the odo/trip meter to “trip A” or “trip B”.
< SERVICE INFORMATION >
If the diagnosis function is activated with “trip A” displayed, the mileage on “trip A” will indicate “0000.0”,
but the actual trip mileage will be retained. (The same applies for “trip B”.)
2. Turn ignition switch OFF.
3. While pushing the odo/trip meter switch (1), turn the ignition
4. Confirm that the trip meter displays “0000.0”.
5. Push the odo/trip meter switch at least 3 times. (Within 7 seconds
after the ignition switch is turned ON.)
6. All the segments on the odo/trip meter, and simultaneously the low-fuel warning lamp indicator illuminates.
At this time, the unified meter control unit is turned to self-diagnosis mode.
• M/T MODELS (1)
• A/T AND CVT MODELS (2)
• Check combination meter power supply and ground circuit when self-diagnosis mode of combination
meter does not start. Replace combination meter if normal. Refer to IP-12, "Removal and Installation" .
• If any of the segments is not displayed, replace combination meter. Refer to IP-12, "Removal and Installation"
7. Each meter activates while pressing odo/trip meter switch. (At this time, the low-fuel warning lamp turns
off, low water temperature indicator lamp and high water temperature warning lamp turn on.)
|fuel gauge , full , stuck , versa|