I've had mine for 9 months, and put close to 6500 miles on it. I have some pictures of it here
if anyone wants to see. I remember a time in this country when the cheapest cars you could buy were underpowered, sparse deathtraps, like the Yugo, the Dodge Colt, Daihatsu, &c. That seems to have changed, not just with the Versa, but with the low-end of cars in general. The Versa, Spark, Rio, and Accent aren't the deathtraps cars of old were.
Things I like about it:
1. Gets excellent fuel economy
2. Tall enough that I don't have to take off my hat to get into it.
3. Looks great from the back once I tinted the windows.
4. Is reasonably peppy for the engine size.
5. CVT is smooth as butter.
6. The black color is a very sexy black.
7. The spoiler goes a long way to change the look.
8. Good turning circle for its size.
9. Seats are very comfy, and driver's seat has a lot of adjustments.
10. The trunk is huge, roomy, and nicely appointed.
Things I don't like about it:
1. Stock stereo was terrible. Replaced it within 6 months.
2. Not a lot of storage space in the passenger compartment.
3. I was hoping for a bit more of an aftermarket. Sentra and Altima have plenty.
I'm hoping to get a lot of years out of this car. Ideally, I'll drive it until it's obviated by prevalence or driverless or electric cars.