Nissan Versa Forums banner

hemifan87: 2009 Versa S

60K views 228 replies 34 participants last post by  hemifan87 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
heres some pics so far what do you guys think

See less See more
#3 ·
one day when i get the money and the wife lets me lol more so the 2nd part of that

#5 ·
no they are skull badges but today i was looking at them and wondering how it would look to put an amber LED under them and make turn lights

#6 ·
how low would be good 1.5 or 2 in for the versa and would i just need springs. i havent ever dropped a car before and was looking at some springs online.

#7 ·
How low you want the car all depends on your taste, mine is 1.5 drop and I feel its to high still (so am saving for coilovers). To lower the V all you need is springs. Some people suggest to change the shocks as well, but many including my self have left the original shocks, I have not had any issue's. Good luck keep us updated.

#11 · (Edited)
the new tint more tint to come next month

the Tiida style turn lights

the lights inside

i like this pic makes the car look mean with the eye lids

got some more stuff coming in the mail should be here this week or next week

#13 ·
you know if your friends with me on facebook but Im going to wait I think.... well heres a hint, I have 3 diferent parts coming but heres some pics, and they are all related in a way...

#15 · (Edited)
link removed

#17 ·
accepted look in my versa pics you will see down near the bottom

#19 ·
Well I took the car on a photoshoot today just me :( no other members near me. Warning lots of pics

#22 ·
yeah I cant wait next month or end of this month, oh and Im looking at building a CAI should run about $100, and I found a DC Sports muffler for $59.99 and i may be getting them as well as the tint.

#23 ·
put some canards on the bumper will get better pics tomarow my flash makes them look flat black for some resson. this is just one of what I have coming for the car 2 to go.

#25 · (Edited)
heres a front pick my son and I went out for diner and i got a quick pic under the street light not the best pic

#26 · (Edited)
here are three day shots

just got another part in the mail today put on tomarow if the weather is good and post pics just one more part to go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.