Kennethbokor
Level V Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank herrrera View Post
Takeda SRI Fits with nissan versa/tiida/latio 1.6.. Intake Takeda le funciona al nissan versa/tiida/latio 1.6?Okay i want to upgrade my car, i want to put some intake and i thinking about the takeda Amazon.com: nissan versa intake takeda but i want to know if that intake fit with nissa versa/tiida/latio 1.6L thanks i wait for yours answer. Greetings from panama!! -------------------------------------------- Que tal muchachos queria ponerle un intake a mi carro estaba pensando en el takeda... Amazon.com: nissan versa intake takedapero quiero saber primero si le sirve al nissan versa/tiida/latio 1.6L gracias espero sus respuestas!!!

Hello and Hola!

This SRI is rated to fit all Nissan Cube and Versa Models, so whether you have the 1.6 or 1.8 engine, it would be fine. You can double check with the Manufacturer on their website but I am pretty sure. I have it installed in my 1.8 2008 Versa and it is great. It can get fairly loud and cause some dash vibrations on hard accelerations, but that's the fun factor. I also purchased the Pre-Filter which adds to the length of cleanings. You may want to look at that too.

Good Luck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9652.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	9025  

Dual Versa Sedan Family

2008 S 4-sp Auto
2008 SL CVT w/Sport Package

Last edited by Kennethbokor; 01-27-2015 at 09:08 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome