Nissan Versa Forums - View Single Post - NVF US annual meet & greet!
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 05-13-2010, 12:30 AM Thread Starter
Hschlick84

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NVF US annual meet & greet!

I've been pondering about this for a while. Every year, the forums has a meet & greet during the summer (when weather permits), it can rotate every year throughout the US within geographical location so everybody gets a chance to be a part of it.

I will propose a location in the US for the first M&G sometime in August/September 2011. It's planned over a year in advance so people can make proposals accordingly around their work/school schedule and make a road trip out there. We will do the usual BBQ, activities, cruises, get togethers at parking lots and shopping and scenery of the area. The drive may be lengthy for some, but it will be a new experience for some, it will give us a chance to meet people and learn about our Versas face to face instead of the internet. I'll be in the process of making a NVF logo for the banner, and I need input from all of you.

If there are any questions, comments or concerns you guys/gals have, let me know. The purpose of this is to kick off regional M&G and hopefully spread the word around for people to take notice! The Versa will be around for a LONG time and this will help enthusiasts like myself and you guys to share interests!

Last edited by Hschlick84; 05-13-2010 at 12:42 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome