Nissan Versa Forums - View Single Post - Nissan Versa Dealer Reviews
View Single Post
post #27 of Old 10-23-2015, 01:24 PM
sadams4481

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
i bought two nissan versa notes at two different dealers.

the 1st note was purchased as byerly nissan of louisville ky , the dealership experience was the best i have ever had , the salesman Bob Seffen was the greatest salesman i have ever dealt with we done all negotiations over email and phone , i showed up at the dealer and was out in 30 minutes

the 2nd not was a different story i went to walters nissan of pikeville ky , the sales people would try to play the interest rate game saying oh your credit would only allow this rate, and i asked what my credit score was then they started back peddling then they said i could qualify for a lower rate , but this rate was still higher so i pulled up nissan website on my phone and it showed the current nmac rates and i told them shouldnt i qualify for the nmac rates with my credit score ? so after about 3-4 four hours haggling and challenging them over interest rates and catching them in several lies i finally got the car at a price that was kinda fair (keep in mind i could have driven a few hours away got a better price on the car ) all that being said if they start playing the interest rate game just walk out

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome