Nissan Versa Forums - View Single Post - Medical opinion? Inflammation off the chart!!!
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 08-29-2017, 03:05 AM Thread Starter
Cobb
Level VI Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Medical opinion? Inflammation off the chart!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know getting medical info from the internet is frown upon, but I wanted to toss this out there to see if it can shed some light on my problems.

So, I got joint and muscle pain like arthritis and MS, but I test negative for both. The pain is weather related and I test off the charts for inflammation even under medication.

I ache more on a day before a big storm vs doing physical labor. These say high pain days I have terrible BO and my waste products stink as well. Ha, ha, ha. This has to mean something. Urine is the same color as well as my crap, they just stink.

Protein drinks help with the pain, salty foods,NSAIDS, steroids and pain killers.

Ive seen arthritis doctors and first thing they look for is swollen finger joints. None here. Blood test come back negative. Infact they can not be any further negative making me suspect its a false negative.

Further movement makes the pain worse, sitting still helps. Pain just gets worse with movement.

Other blood test come back normal, liver, cholesterol, sodium, blood sugar, red cells, white cells, etc, etc, etc.

It was suspected I may have another muscular disease but its a grand to test if I have it and insurance wont cover it. If I test positive the only solution was physical therapy.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome