Nissan Versa Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Versa SV radio swap - BT buttons and mic don't work
View Single Post
post #30 of Old 07-19-2018, 08:46 PM
Versa15
Level II Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
I need you to call me with the manual up and talk me through what you are looking for.

Anyhoo, I pulled the trigger and purchased the PAC Audio SWI-CP2 Steering wheel harness kit and PAC Audios BT-SWC-NI1. Ebay has a sale buy a 100 dollar ebay card for 90 bucks then use code PRIMO for 20% off purchases over 50 bucks. I paid 73 before codes and discounts for the adapter and black box. I purchased a car play radio for cheap at crutchfield, but held off installing it due to loosing steering wheel controls.

Also need to run power lead for amp and leads for rcas and adjustable cross over with level adjustment. [IMG class=inlineimg]/images/NissanVersaForums2/smilies/tango_face_devil.png[/IMG]

If this sounds good Ill go to a 3 thousand watt crescendo amp and 15 inch l7 kicker square sub in a full wave band pass box. [IMG class=inlineimg]/images/NissanVersaForums2/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png[/IMG]
At the moment, I'm not looking for diagrams but simply waiting for a new Display Color head unit. The seller is sending me another one. Hopefully it's in mint condition.

Last edited by Versa15; 07-23-2018 at 10:50 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome