Nissan Versa Forums - View Single Post - Car died totally
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 09-29-2018, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Ebeeem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Car died totally

Hey guys, Iím new to this forum, and thank you in advance for accepting me among yourselves. I donít have a fluent or perfect English but I will do my best to explain my situation. The reason I write this subject is because I had a little issue with my car yesterday. I must say that I have already had an empty engine oil tank. I have a 2009 Nissan Versa which I drive for Uber, and this Friday night I was driving with no issue when suddenly my car died at a traffic light. I struggled with it to start it up again and when I did I head home. In like 5 minutes away from my house the car died again at another traffic light, but this time I couldnít turn on the engine. I called a friend of mine and I told him to come and to bring jumper cables. We tried several time and it work but what I have noticed is like a clicking noise coming from the engine area, Iím not sure if itís the engine or not, but when I got a little hill my car started to slow down and then it died again. I just want to know if Iím having a serious problem in the engine or if it has something to do with the battery or the alternator or something else. Thank you.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome