Nissan Versa Forums - View Single Post - 2014-2016 Nissan Versa LED Hyper Flash/sedan flasher module location
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 04-01-2019, 06:51 AM
waseemwsm
Level I Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaggs View Post
Hello everyone,

I have a question I figured would already have been asked here in the forums, but was unable to find anything relevant.

So here's my issue. I purchased a 2015 Nissan Versa S sedan back in September 2014. When my front parking bulbs (T10/W5W) started going out around 35k miles, I replaced every single one with LEDs, including the headlights, taillights, signal bulbs and reverse lights. They use much less power and are brighter than standard incandescent light bulbs.

The bulb type guide can be found in the linked user manual for this car via the Nissan USA official site:

https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners...n/manualsGuide

However, with that said, LEDs in this car do pose one problem as with many foreign manufactured cars: hyper flashing turn signal bulbs. The module (or relay/control module, etc.) that controls the bulbs flashing during a TURN SIGNAL (NOT during use of the hazard flashers) sees the lower power consumption from the LED bulbs as an indication that the bulbs are out, and it begins to flash the bulbs much faster than normal.

So to my question now: does anyone know where the flasher module is located on the 2015 Nissan Versa sedan? Or what it is that controls it, and where to find it? Is there a replacement part for this that will work with LED bulbs? I want to avoid having to install load resistors if possible, I know they are an option but I would like to avoid any wire splicing unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Doug

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
Dammn,

I'm in same Mission with My TIIDA 2012 Sedan, "Replace all OEM bulbs to LED"

- Headlight : Replaced with H4 LED
- Parking light : Replaced
- Installed a New set of Combo DRL (DRL + Turn Signal)
- Turn Signal : Replaced but Flashing as you mentioned here
- Trunk Light : Replaced with LED

- Cabin Light : Waiting for Shipment
- Break Light : Waiting for Shipment
- Reverse Light : Waiting for Shipment

Dammnnnnn I love LEDs but this Turn Signal Flash bothers me, I don't wanna do some hard wiring stuffs but looking for any other options.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome