Originally Posted by waseemwsm
I'm in same Mission with My TIIDA 2012 Sedan, "Replace all OEM bulbs to LED
- Headlight : Replaced with H4 LED
- Parking light : Replaced
- Installed a New set of Combo DRL (DRL + Turn Signal)
- Turn Signal : Replaced but Flashing as you mentioned here
- Trunk Light : Replaced with LED
- Cabin Light : Waiting for Shipment
- Break Light : Waiting for Shipment
- Reverse Light : Waiting for Shipment
Dammnnnnn I love LEDs but this Turn Signal
Flash bothers me, I don't wanna do some hard wiring stuffs but looking for any other options.
Yeah, unfortunately you'll have to wire in some load resistors to do the job. The factory module is hard wired and can't be spliced to the new lights, but there is a good flat mounting location just to the side of each headlight (see image).
Just be extra careful with your choice for the headlight LEDs. All the other bulbs are not an issue, but the H4 bulbs used in the Versa have a shroud over the low-beam filament to focus the light beam. Buying aftermarket LEDs that don't mimic this same shroud on the low-beam side will blind other motorists, and you're bound to get pulled over and ticketed. (take my word for it lol).
Sent from my uleFone Armor_3T using Tapatalk