post #2 of Old 06-10-2019, 01:00 PM
pimperell
Level V Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dardack View Post
2016 versa note, almost 60k miles. Recommend change and warranty ends. I just called dealer, said I couldn't get CVT Fluid Filter, Fluid Filter cover, Transmission filter (there is none, no there is a strainer inside the pan), don't drop the pan.

I mean normally I would drop pan, clean the magnets inside, clean the pan, replace gasket, replace filter. I know it's just a strainer inside and the filter is external, but the service manual says filter cover is not to be reused.

So what do y'all do? Just a drain/fill twice (maybe drive a bit and do the 2nd one after a bit of driving)? Anyone drop pan, clean, new gasket and everything like I'm saying.

I mean the dealer is like the CVT isn't serviceable and you don't need to change the CVT fluid. Um dude your own service manual says 30k harsh (which TBH I should have done at 30k cause their harsh is like normal driving it seems) and 60k normal driving.

Give this a look and see if it gives you ideas. Personally I would let the dealer take care of it but that choice is up to you. Good luck!!!

Service Tips

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome