post #6 of Old 06-20-2019, 12:00 PM
pimperell
Level V Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Roth View Post
I'm not going to suggest the best thing for you to do but what I found was a link to something that made sense in my case. Nissan Versa Hesitation, P0705 ? Ricks Free Auto Repair Advice Ricks Free Auto Repair Advice | Automotive Repair Tips and How-To
My driver side rear running lamp and turn signal bulbs were not working causing the common fast blinking situation. Replaced the bulbs, lasted a while, and then it started happening again but under closer inspection, found that the bulbs were fine.(swapped them with the passenger side). Reason why I mention this is when I looked up the P0705 (Advanced Auto Parts free scan) it translates to a Transmission Range Sensor A circuit. Now at 103K, I thought my CVT was just getting old/worn and maybe the belt was the culprit. The link suggests that you check inside your tail lamp assemblies for corrosion before replacing the Range Sensor. I'll do that this weekend. If replacing the range sensor is the solution, I'll be back to see if anyone knows where it is located on a '13 Versa sedan CVT.

Click on the link below, then click on the "Nissan recall campaign bulletin - NHTSA" which will open up a PDF file pertaining to your issue.

https://www.google.com/search?client...t+range+sensor

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome