Nissan Versa Forums banner

Yet again another cluster buster....

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Andylambert340 
#1 ·
I have a 2015 s plus sedan. Has the boring basic cluster the base models have. Bought a used note with the 3 rings cluster (not the kind the sedan SV has). Its for 2015 to 2018 wiring harness. I plug it up and upon immediate plug in a fuse blown. When I plugged it nothing worked. No lights or digital mileage or even gas hand gauge worked. The rpm did have a rev and I rolled to see if the speedo would come move. So outside of rpm and speedo working nothing else does. Does anyone have a pinout or does the actual sv sedan cluster from the same year like my S plus plug in play? I do know the notes are different than sedans not sure how much different wire wise. Any help is appreciated if anyone has tried. Below is the cluster I'm trying to install.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Too good to be true for a different style cluster to be direct plug-n-play, even if the connectors fit.

Wish I had a pinout to share. That might take a mechanic with a subscription service for the detail you need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.