Originally Posted by Hschlick84
You'll have to find me something as an example, cause Im still confused. I believe the member's album is close to what I'm thinking visually.
We all know what stock Versas look like but in my opinion it would be a great idea. That way we all have our own pages to post updates...not some posting updates on their "intro" threads and some on their "show off" threads.
This is how my Versa is set up on a Honda Accord forum...
: 2010 Nissan Versa
-2010 Nissan Versa
-07-09 DIY Grille
-09 SL Alloys
-Keep her clean :boink:
When I Got Her...
And here are the rules(so you have an idea)...
Member Rides forum RULES:
1. ALL threads posted must contain a profile of your 4TH GEN ACCORD (CB7) (no profiles of other makes or models).
2. Your thread title should include your username, a colon in between, and then your cb7's year and model.
DO NOT INCLUDE - SEDAN, COUPE, OR WAGON!
JUST STRAIGHT USERNAME, SPACE, A COLON, SPACE, THE YEAR, MODEL, AND TRIM!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx : 1992 Accord EX
3. Please also make sure that you include a MOD LIST which is to include ENGINE, EXTERIOR, INTERIOR, SUSPENSION/WHEELS, AUDIO/ELECTRONICS, and FUTURE PLANS sections. If you have no modifications in any of the sections, the section(s) may be omitted, or place a STOCK underneath of them. Please also include at least 2-3 images of your CB7 (preferably one before your mod list, and the rest after).If you don't know how to post pictures, please click here for help.
4. Please also make sure that your picture links work, and continue to work as time goes by. Broken picture links will result in deletion of your member profile.
5. Feedback within these threads is encouraged, but there should be no actual threads posted about each others profiles or CB7's in general.
6. AND PLEASE... only post constructive criticism.... keep your negative thoughts to yourself.
although it should be understood:
7. do not post pics of anyone else's beloved cb7 and claim it to be yours. it's unnecessary and inappropriate.
please respect the integrity of this board and its members. if you feel the need to post a car that is not yours and claim it as such, please do so elsewhere.
as many new members seem not to understand exactly how a member's ride thread should look, please please please go to this page and see how it should look.
Excuse the long responce!