Nissan Versa Forums banner

Ikari: 2011 Versa S

8K views 45 replies 8 participants last post by  Ikari 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is Reiko... my 2011 Nissan Versa S HB. 6SPD M/T. The only mods so far have been the Canbus HID's installed and the newly installed tint as well. The tint is 5% in the back areas of the car and 20% in the front windows. Windshield stripe is also 20%.

Picture from day after I brought her home 04/24/2011:

After the HID/Tint installs. 06/27/2012:

Front window Stripe (20%):

Front Driver's side shot:

Rear Driver's side shot:

Planning for Wing, Exhaust, Air Intake, and Rims next. I will continue to update. Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#2 ·
Also these are pictures from the night the HID's had been installed. 06/17/2012.
Front View 1:

Front View 2:

Passenger's side view:

#10 ·
How do I take it off without taking the paint off?

#13 ·
Thanks, I'll pick it up after payday this Friday.

#22 · (Edited)
Yeah did the dealership sticker. Removed as seen here:

Added Star of life to back of car to show love for my profession (first attempt at decal app so be gentle!).

So I have a Tiida badge and not sure whether to replace Versa and put that on or just leave it blank (debadged always looks nice). Furthermore to get rid of the nissan emblem on back or not... That is the question.

#24 ·
So should I buy 3m adhesive remover for the debadging of the versa badge or is their another way?

#26 ·
Yeah, like Ashley said, you can remove it with dental floss and a hair dryer. Your hatch is fairly new so it shouldn't be hard to remove. I removed mine within the 1st couple months of purchasing my sedan and it was super easy. Same with the pin stripe.

#27 ·
Awesome, bought my Adhesive remover a few hrs ago. Gonna get some sleep, wake up and take the badge off. Pictures soon to come. Also ordered pre-cut smoked vinyl tints for my tail lights last night.

#31 ·
Yeah I'll probably end up removing the sticker. Just got my tanabe exhaust in the mail today.

#33 ·
It's just the axle back. Was 350 on versa speed. Issue is I just found out it is 07-09 hatch backs only. Wonder of anyone successfully installed on an 11. Also I'm wondering what the differences are between those years.

#35 ·
Welcome Ikari!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.