Nissan Versa Forums banner

eBay find... *PUKE*

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  ADOversa 
#1 ·
See less See more
G
#2 ·
rims are a little big for my taste,,but looks like he spent alot of time on it,,,why criticize this guys hard work,,,it says it a show truck,so wouldnt you expect it to be over the top,,,everyones a critic nowdays

#3 ·
The wheels are way too big, but beside that I actually like it haha. I agree I think the guy just did what he wanted. It's his decision to decide what he likes or not, it's what makes him, well him. if he listens to what everyone else says he should do to his truck then it isn't truly his anymore. But those wheels are wayyyyy too big in my opinion haha.

#5 ·
I hate car/trucks with rims like that we have a lot around here and I can't help but laugh when I see them but other then the rims its not all that bad

#9 ·
30" wheels?? :eek6:

Its a TAD unnecessary. But its his work..

#16 ·
To each their own. Im sure they find 17s too small. I wouldn't drive it but I wouldn't criticize it either...if we all had the same personality we'd all be driving JDM wanna-be Civic's and bagged Jetta's. It's all about being different. :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Agreed! It is great to be different, an individual. If we weren't the world would be monotonous. There are a few things that I don't like on the truck, but it does show that this person is a big fan of the Show world. I would like to have a show vehicle, but alas, I am too poor ;)
*Peace* :blue flower:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.