Level I Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Torrance, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
|General Technical & Electrical Anything not in a specific group, discuss here|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert the key into ignition and remove it all the way about 5-6 times within 10 seconds. The hazard lights will flash if you have performed this step correctly.
3. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push any button on the key fob. The Hazard lights will flash.
5. If there are any other key fobs, including the old ones, unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push any button on the next remote. The Hazard lights will flash. Repeat this step for each key fob you wish to install.
6. When you are done with all key fobs, turn the key to the off position, remove the key from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
7. Your done!!! It's that easy!! I tried it and it works.
Nissan 4 button rectangle remotes DO NOT work for our cars, I tried it, lol!!!