Join Date: Jun 2018
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I had a similar problem a looooooong time ago.
I would have to do a websearch to remember but my foggy memory seems to recall something like holding down both buttons on the remote for 5-10 seconds.
I think you have to be sitting in the car with the doors closed while doing that.
I my be wrong but couldn't hurt to try...
Found a link, not sure if this will work for you but sound very similar to what I did:
5 Steps to Program Nissan Key Fob
1. Open the door to your Nissan vehicle and sit down in the driverís seat. Press the button on the driverís side panel located near the window to lock all of the doors.
2. This next part might seem a bit silly, but insert and fully remove your key from the ignition six times within a matter of 10 seconds. (Timing does matter.)
óDonít worry if you donít get it to work on the first try; but to know that it was successful, the exterior lights of the vehicle will flash, as will the interior ones twice.
3. After you have successfully completed the second step, once again, place the key in the ignition, but this time youíll be able to turn it to ďAccessories Mode.Ē
4. Take your key fob and press any single button on it once. (Only press it once or else programming the fob wonít work correctly.)
óIf done correctly, the hazard lights will flash once, letting you know that the fob is in the process of being programmed.
5. If everything has gone smoothly up until this point, remove the key from the ignition. Unlock the doors on the side panel and open the driverís door. Shut the door, and test out your key fob.
Last edited by swbuckler; 07-31-2018 at 09:55 PM.