Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
First things first...
1. If you want the biggest drop, I'd go with Megan Racing springs. Tanabe has the best performance.
2. AEM costs more than Fujita, but AEM is 50 states CARB legal. Fujita is not, you'll have to decide on the preferences and see which is makes more fiscal sense.
3. The only full catback exhaust I know of is Tanabe. The sound isn't the best, but it does the job. If you want to wait, Greddy will come out with one soon for the Versa.
4. There are no known turbo kits for the Versa currently. Give it a while, there will be some.
5. So far, there are none that I know of.
You're going to have to browze/shop around, but with plenty of research you can get what you want out of the car easily. Hope this helps!