Hi fellow new Versa owner! I bought my 2016 Sedan S just over a month ago. There's plenty of official Nissan stuff you can do, as well as aftermarket. Some things I have planned:
* Nissan accent lighting - under-dash and front cupholder lights.
* Illuminated kick plates
* Fog lights - if you have the S trim, you don't have the factory wiring harness for plug-and-play fogs like previous years did
* Heated side mirrors? Haven't researched them if there are any plug and play options
* CIPA 36500 automatic dimming mirror with map lights - because the front of the car is dark! I've had an automatic mirror in my cars since ~ 2005 and worth it!
* Accele RVC1150T backup camera - it should fit between the license plate lights in the black plastic piece, this should be where the factory backup camera goes
* Navigation/bluetooth receiver - anything 2DIN. Unfortunately the Nissan factory Bluetooth is a separate module and handles the phone dial and hang-up button itself. Everything I've seen so far says you lose those button functions.
I haven't looked into performance mods yet, getting creature comforts in first!