Last week was a busy week! Here is my new parts list I installed myself, have been working on a friend's Honda Fit repairing it after a front end collision so much of my time with the Versa has been delayed.
- Sparco diamond plate aluminum race pedals (makes for easier downshifting, gas pedal has a lip on the left side. Swinging my foot in the foot well won't work as it's too tight and I hit the center console. These pedals did the job VERY well)
- New official NISSAN in-channel window visors from Nissanraceshop.com
- Trimmed rear of bumper to start making room for a custom rear diffuser I'll be working on alongside the engine swap
- Touched up my front grille, tightened the ABS honeycomb mesh. Paint stripped the OEM bezel and repainted it the car color (Nissan Super Black - KH3) to match the car
- Bought a full Morimoto Mini H1 retrofit kit, new ballasts, HID bulbs, mini gatling gun black shrouds, retro rubber, H4 harness, and accent lighting to start work on the headlight retrofit next month
Hoping to finally have a bank loan lined up for the SR20 engine I've been eyeing this summer, as well as BC BR coilovers. I still have my old springs given to me by
, it's time to finally actually lower this car.
Gonna be a busy summer 2019!
Have Facebook? Search for "Nissan Versa Modified" in groups, you'll find us! We'd love to have you as another member.
I use my forum account here as much as I can, but most of the traffic and new content is on Facebook now. Come join us!
Sent from my uleFone Armor_3T using Tapatalk