Level IV Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fall Break Car Fun! (bottom Important To Read)
So This thursday i have fall break starting and we have all thursday and friday and obeically the weekend off so im going to do the following!
1) rotate tires
2) since im still rolling on stock steel rims (hub caps got stolen) im going to paint my lug nuts black..
3) take off back versa emblem..
4) smoke tail lights..
5) clean engine compartment up..
6) clean the inside of car dramitically..
7) clean outside of car extensively..
8) possibly get a set of hubcaps and paint them black..
if anyone else has any simple ideas to do i wouldnt mine hearing them!
actually seriously if anyone knows of any cheap up grades i can get at a auto store let me know!
ALSO WHAT ARE THE DIRECTIONS TO TAKE AND ITEMS NEEDED TO SMOKE TAILLIGHTS AND MAKE THEM STAY SMOKED?
ANYONE HAVE A DO IT YOUR SELF ON SMOKING TAILLIGHTS??
*All wars are civil wars, all men are brothers.*
<2008> Nissan Versa Hatchback
<1978> GMC Sierra K15