1. ALL threads posted must contain Nissan Versa how-to's only(nothing irrelevant).
2. IMPORTANT - THREAD TITLE FORMAT:
How to : the specific how-to
How to: Change engine oil
3. Please include a tool list, clear and legible instructions/steps, and photos (optional) in your DIY.
4. If you did not write the DIY yourself, please make sure that you get permission from the original author and give proper credit to them within the thread.
5. Feedback about the how-to within its thread is encouraged, but DO NOT post other threads about a how-to in the forum(those belong in the Versa general discussion).
These rules may change at any time. :thumbsup:
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.