For members who want to replace the In-Cabin Microfilter themselves. Here are the instructions to remove the In-Cabin Microfilter which is located behind the glove box.
Installing/Changing InCabin Microfilter
1. Remove glove box screws with phillips screw driver.
2. Pull backward while pressing the glove box pawls.
3. Disconnect lamp harness connector.
4. Squeeze the air conditioner filter (1) press upward to release the bottom tab, then remove it.
5. Move the bottom of the air conditioner filter (1) upward to release the bottom tab, then remove it.
6. Change the air conditioner filter with new one and install the new filter in the A/C assembly.
Be sure that the filter is fully inserted and locked into place for proper usage. Once you followed all those steps sucessfully, you should have a new and functional in cabin air filter.