Level I Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Costa rica
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
|How To's Learn something new in the How To section.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Since i have a tiida I spent so much time researching a way to program my remote and i finally got the solution. Tiida key fob programming is different than versa(dont know why).
1. Close all doors.
2. Lock doors with drivers side power door lock switch.
3. Insert and withdraw the key 6 times. Doors should UNLOCK.
4. Turn Key to accessory position.
5. Lock doors with driverís side door lock switch.
6. Press button on remote control.
7. Remove Key.