Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
|Meets & Greets Anything local, discuss here|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Cars N Beaches was started four years ago as a way for everyone to get together and enjoy the weather, cars, and girls (beaches). We’ve always strived to keep this meet very simple so that people can show up grill, chill, and enjoy what the beach has to offer. As most FL summers are very hot we decided why not be near the water. This year’s Cars N Beaches keeps most of these morals with a few changes.
- YES! This year you can bring your dog!!!!
- Yes! This year you can (Sign up to bring your own Grill/Tent) *Limited*
- Yes! This year you can (Sign up to be a Vendor) *Limited*
- Yes! This year you can (bring your boat, Canoe, and other watercraft.)
- Yes! This Year you can (Bring a Volley Ball.)
- No – If you decide to be “that guy” I will personally ask you to leave. –Ross
- The list of stupid things that people often do at meets is irrelevant. Come out and have a blast, if you’re single there will be too many girls out there for you to leave that way.
* There will be Park Rangers and lifeguards present. If you have any issues please see one of ILDS staff and or Park Rangers.