Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recruiting using Brochures/Cards
The purpose of the brochures is to increase traffic on website and let everyone know what our purpose is.
Directions on how to print Nissan Versa Forums brochures:
There are two of them, the first one is the front/back cover, the 2nd one is the inside cover.
Recommended paper: High gloss or matte paper 8.5" x 11" for printing out the brochures.
If you're going to print in color, please use that type of paper because it will make a difference. The color will show up easier. If you're out of color ink or don't want to use that, then printing it out in b/w ink is ok. When you print out in b/w ink, use regular printer/copier paper since it's cheap and redundant.
This is the type of paper I'm using currently, you can use this or anything that is related.
Whenver you see a Versa in a parking lot, place the brochure preferably on the windshield where they can easily detect it. Again, hopefully this will help you guys out. Good luck!
- Print out the front/back cover
- Turn over from top to bottom so the front cover is facing toward you upside down with blank side
- Place back in printer
- Print on the blank side (rotate PDF counter-clockwise twice so it's upside down)
- Inside cover should print on blank side
- Let dry for 15-30 minutes
- Cut along edges with scissors or anything that is sharp
- Fold directly in the center
- Plant in on any Versa you see at a parking lot!
Last edited by Hschlick84; 10-05-2010 at 02:27 AM.