KH3 - Super Black
S ("Sport", base model)
One-owner car, owned since new from a local dealership with 11 miles on the odometer. Purchased 09/26/2014 as a 2015 model. The car is sentimental to me, so I'll never get rid of it.
Yes, it's an economy car.
Yes, I know.
No, I don't care. 😂
- HPS Performance SRAI + FilterWears pre-filter
- VMS Racing 1L oil catch can (AN fittings later, Rob Dahm)
- Sun Auto Hyper InaZma Voltage Stabilizer
- UltraRacing chassis braces:
- Front strut tower brace (2-point)
- Rear sway bar (removed)
- Front lower subframe brace
- König Hypergram - Race Bronze, 17x9 et40 (5mm spacers) + NISMO 60mm extended studs
- ESR titanium locking lug nuts
- Street tire size: 235/40R17, previously 225/45R17 on 17x8
- J2 Engineering cat back exhaust (discontinued) w/ modified muffler (center exit planned)
- Sparco L777 wheel + NRG SRK-141H short hub and Gen 3.0 quick release (black)
- Sparco aluminum diamond plate race pedal plates
- CheckerdSports aluminum dimple cut drivers floor plate (TBI)
- OEM trunk spoiler + Crystal Medallon replica roof spoiler
- OEM flasher module (annoying but useful) + 36" LED high mount 3rd brake light
- NISMO leather shift boot
- Fully gutted interior (preparing for a roll cage when it gets to that point)
- Eittar 9-mode DBW throttle controller
- DRL/signal fog light bezels w/ Morimoto XB-LED fogs
- RNN14 rear subframe, driveshaft, diff, axles, CV knuckles, calipers, etc.
- Final layout TBA
(*TBI = To be installed)
HPS Performance ram air intake w/ K&N reusable/washable 100k mile conical dry filter, Eittar 9-mode DBW throttle controller, Rostra 250-9508 cruise control (doesn't come installed on base models with the 5MT but replaces power mirror slot), NGK Iridium IX plugs & NGL coils, VMS Racing 1L oil catch can (planned upgrade to AN fittings later, still using OEM hose clamps and rubber tubing for the time being), minor UpRev tune @Stage1 Tuning (fuel parameters and management, hardly any HP gains), LiquiMoly or Royal Purple 5w-30 motor oil.
Sparco L777 steering wheel, NRG SRK-141H short hub w/ horn adapter, NRG carbon fiber horn bezel w/ stainless stee Downstar hardware, Sparco aluminum diamond plate pedal plates, chrome dashboard vent accents, chrome door speaker accents (removed with door cards), red & black nano-fabric front seat covers, all-weather NISSAN floor mats all around (removed with interior stripping), LED dome light conversion, K-source 35" 5-panel "rally style" panoramic rear view mirror, Checkerd Sports driver aluminum dimple cut floor plate, floor mounted device holder for MX+ OBDII Bluetooth scan tool and Torque Pro (Android app).
Hand-made ABS mesh grille w/ black trim, blind spot concave mirrors (one on each side mirror. Planned upgrade to non-powered carbon mirrors in the future), shaved emblems/debadged (front and back), Infrared night vision CMOS rear back-up camera, chrome bumper deer whistles (lol Indiana deer are no joke ok), Infrared CMOS night vision front parking/driving camera, Nissan Race Shop in-channel window rain guards, added OEM Nissan rear spoiler (without third brake light), rear roof/window spoiler (Crystal Medallon replica design from Mexico), hand-made carbon fiber with white "Nissan" vinyl front license plate, 2x rear bumper diffuser panels/cutouts, shaved rear bumper.
Pioneer AVH-X3700BHS 7" Double DIN in-dash CD/DVD/MP3/Bluetooth head unit w/ dual front and rear parking cameras (removed), 4 Kicker DSC65 high performance 6.5" speakers in each door (removed), MA Audio competition 1000W amplifier (sold), PlanetAudio BBD12 12" subwoofer in 1.6L cu ft enclosure (sold), Planet Audio 10-farad capacitor (removed), 8-gauge 100A fused power wire, Hella Supertones high output horn kit w/ HellaFreshCovers white "Nissan" logo.
Auxbeam S1 Series 50W LED H4/9003 conversion, 6000K cool white (used properly shielded LEDs in my halogen housings until I can start on my Morimoto retrofit), full LED interior and exterior lighting conversion (all CREE and OSRAM LEDs), front & rear LED signal conversion w/ hyper flash resistors, dashboard T10 halogens upgraded to LED, 19" spot/flood 3000K yellow fog light LED light bar (bumper mounted), Morimoto XB-LED fog lights, LED turn signal/DRL fog light panels (Nissan Almera).
J2 Engineering cat back exhaust, muffler delete (J2 unit failed after a couple years, dual center exit planned), Grimmspeed polyurethane exhaust hangers, high flow catalytic converter.
Planned: Fortune Auto. Current: BC Racing BR series adjustable coilovers "extreme low" build leftover springs (rear), modified lowering springs (front), UltraRacing front 2-point strut bar, UR front lower subframe brace, UR rear strut tower bar, rear sway bar (removed), OEM front sway bar delete, PowerStop Evolution front calipers + 10.3" drilled/slotted rotors (going back to Stoptech sport slotted after these wear out), DOT-4 brake fluid upgrade, Goodridge G-stop stainless steel brake lines front/back, Planned: custom front LCA or poly front bushings, etc.
Wheel and Tire
Konig Hypergram 17x9 Bronze, 235/40R17 Nankang NS-25 A/S Tires, changed from my previous setup of Konig Hypergram 17x8 Grey, Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S 225/45R17 (this car was often driven as a daily in colder weather). extended length titanium locking lug nuts (ESR), Nengun Performance NISMO official extended 60mm lug studs, etc.