Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new car - Subaru XRX from a guy in ID at around $20k. the guy in the picture is the former owner of it. Any other subaru owners here? Would be a fool to ask ..of course this is a versa forum but i would gladly appreciate your comments... thanks

Subaru parts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Got a new car - Subaru XRX from a guy in ID at around $20k. the guy in the picture is the former owner of it. Any other subaru owners here? Would be a fool to ask ..of course this is a versa forum but i would gladly appreciate your comments... thanks

great red car man....hows's the transmission and the performance? My sister has a subaru tribeca and enjoying it now....im not fond of subaru though....

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I like a Subie wagon, but I'll likely get a Nissan with CVT next. Is it a WRX STi or just WRX? I hope it's reliable for ya, I like this red one a lot. Nice car!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Am I reading it wrong.... or did you really pay $20,000 for that car?

I really wish I had a 2007 WRX wagon. My parents have an Outback and it is a great car.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Am I reading it wrong.... or did you really pay $20,000 for that car?

I really wish I had a 2007 WRX wagon. My parents have an Outback and it is a great car.
Thank you, that's exactly what I was thinking. Hope it was just a typo, or the inside was made of gold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts