Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this even possible? Would a set of Spec-V seats fit on a Versa by any chance? Seats are been sold with rails and everything, front and rear seats. Any input will be much appreciated. Thanks much :thumb2:

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I doubt they will be a direct bolt in. But I'm sure you can make them fit. Since the juke shares the same platform, i'm wondering if those are a direct bolt in.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess with some custom fabrication I can make em fit. At least the front seats, any idea if the rears would work too?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I could make the rear fit too, cause it would look a little odd with just the front seats. But like they always say, where there's a will, there's a way lol. Might just pick these up by end of January if the guy still has em =)
Here's a few pics:

They will need a cleaning but that's the least of my worries lol. :woot:

·
Registered
257 Posts
cool i hope it works out! It may be too much work to put in the rear seats since all the anchoring points need to line up correctly and you may have to put in the release pins from the stock seats into the new seats if they dont have it in the same spot. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, we'll see how it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Gwapo1970
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing