Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm from Australia, so the Versa has been marketed as a Tiida here.

I've noticed that everywhere I go to find parts lists the parts compatability for Versa '07 onwards.

I have an '06 Tiida Sedan.

Was there any significant changes between the '06 and '07 models that would cause a compatability issue, or should I be able to use '07 parts on my '06?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
40 views and no replies?

This is actually starting to really annoy me. Every time I've looked for parts (eg: lowering springs), I've found that the only parts available are for 07 onwards Versa hatchback. I have an 06 1.8L Sedan.

Can ANYONE tell me if there are structural differences between the Hatchback and Sedan, 06 and 07 etc?

·
Registered
993 Posts
There might be, but I wouldn't think so, seeing as how the car has remained the same for so long, until the new sedan and hatch in 2012, we never got the turbo hatch here. That being said I know that all springs here fit both first gen hatch and sedan. I have TEIN springs, a friend with a sedan runs them too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.