Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello! I traded in my '98 Accord last week for my '09 Versa S in Alert Red with a manual transmission. It's awesome!!

I look forward to being a part of this forum. Our other car is a Honda Element and I have learned so much from the Element forum on everything from modding it out to doing my own maintenace on it so I don't have to take it to the dealership every time!

So far I'm planning on getting at least 35% tint on it all the way around, getting the OEM rubber floor mats, installing Angel Eye fogs, and putting winter tires on the steel wheels and then eventually next season buying a new set of wheels/tires for non-winter seasons.

My only gripe so far about the Versa is that the only way you can get a manual transmission is by getting the S model... I'm missing a lot of the little features. But maybe I can find a way to install them anyways!

Anyways, hello from Springfield, MA, and I look forward to everything!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think the tranmission is awesome.... one of the main reasons i chose this car! at first i wasn't very smooth... just because the shifting points are tottaly different than my accord. but now it's pretty solid.

·
Registered
867 Posts
i think the tranmission is awesome.... one of the main reasons i chose this car! at first i wasn't very smooth... just because the shifting points are tottaly different than my accord. but now it's pretty solid.
Do you get the massive long delay between buttoning off the accelerator and clutching in? I do and it's so very annoying, especially when you try and zip in to another lane of traffic and you end up sounding like you're flat shifting :0:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.