Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i seen this on other forums so figure i see what pops up on here.
now i now many of you may have never tried this...but it is fun to do every once in a while. any who just follow how i post it

Car: 2010 Sentra SE-R Spec-V

r/t: .479
60': 2.394
1/8: 9.853
mhp: 74.63
1/4: 15.098
mhp: 94.32

now your mods:
mine would be:
M2 header
tb spacer
ebay sri
stillen axle back

kicker L7 in a big kicker box wasn't removed
spare tire wasnt removed as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
i seen this on other forums so figure i see what pops up on here.
now i now many of you may have never tried this...but it is fun to do every once in a while. any who just follow how i post it

r/t: .479
60': 2.394
1/8: 9.853
mhp: 74.63
1/4: 15.098
mhp: 94.32

now your mods:
mine would be:
M2 header
tb spacer
ebay sri
stillen axle back

kicker L7 in a big kicker box wasn't removed
spare tire wasnt removed as well
This was done in a Versa? If so, please list transmission, and other the time slip info from your additional runs. 60ft is terrible, and would have gotten you into the 14s had it been a 2.1x.

If this is indeed a Versa, no QR25DE Altimas have even posted any times close to that

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I think this might be his Spec-V times. Unless is his gf's Versa.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea its my spec-v. Lol we didn't bring the versa down but next time both will be going down, I'm guessing the versa should be able to do a 17 something...I have ran my old mr20 sentra and did a 17.1 on the 1/4..I was hoping to see if any of you guys have done a pass in a versa yet. And I agree..my 60' sucks but I was on my street tires and wheel hop sucks balls...I'm gonna go for 14's once I get my full exhaust and tune done.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
You should also consider changing the SRI to a CAI. Colder air from the bottom means an extra few ponies lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea its my spec-v. Lol we didn't bring the versa down but next time both will be going down, I'm guessing the versa should be able to do a 17 something...I have ran my old mr20 sentra and did a 17.1 on the 1/4..I was hoping to see if any of you guys have done a pass in a versa yet. And I agree..my 60' sucks but I was on my street tires and wheel hop sucks balls...I'm gonna go for 14's once I get my full exhaust and tune done.
Oh okay. You should be able to get 2.1x on good street tires sans wheel hop--find out what is causing that to happen. I haven't been since March of this year, but I usually get a 2.1x with the Altima on street tires. I'm just interested in the Versa as a commuter that is better on gas and I wonder what an MR20DE swapped one with bolt ons and a 6SPD would get. Damn, I had a GA16DE in my 1991 Sentra E (B13) and was able to get a 17.1, which was my first time at the track, so I guarantee your Sentra should do better. Besides the Versa is lighter than your MR20DE Sentra, it would be good to see a properly driven one. We can't seem to get most of the QR25DE Altima owners or even a handful to the track; only the V6 guys like myself go to the track.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh okay. You should be able to get 2.1x on good street tires sans wheel hop--find out what is causing that to happen. I haven't been since March of this year, but I usually get a 2.1x with the Altima on street tires. I'm just interested in the Versa as a commuter that is better on gas and I wonder what an MR20DE swapped one with bolt ons and a 6SPD would get. Damn, I had a GA16DE in my 1991 Sentra E (B13) and was able to get a 17.1, which was my first time at the track, so I guarantee your Sentra should do better. Besides the Versa is lighter than your MR20DE Sentra, it would be good to see a properly driven one. We can't seem to get most of the QR25DE Altima owners or even a handful to the track; only the V6 guys like myself go to the track.
What are the vq35 altima running? I have toyed around with some and been able to hang with them but never tried the new sr..I know my car stock has been able to do a 14.6 with a professional driver..its on youtube..one guys from the sentra forum has done it...I don't have hlsd. On mine and that would probably help a lot.what to the qr altimas run?

·
Registered
4 Posts
What are the vq35 altima running? I have toyed around with some and been able to hang with them but never tried the new sr..I know my car stock has been able to do a 14.6 with a professional driver..its on youtube..one guys from the sentra forum has done it...I don't have hlsd. On mine and that would probably help a lot.what to the qr altimas run?

Stock I ran a 14.59 @ 97MPH. The last time I was down to [email protected] and [email protected] with I/E/pulley and SSIM. However, after that I added TS ECU, high flow cats, a lightened flywheel and new clutch. I couldn't get the car to run any faster at the track, but that's because I never knew how rich; in the upper RPM range (5000-7100) my car was in the 12s, 11s and 10s (I have a 7100RPM red line via the Technosquare reflash I got), but I just got the L-SPEC version with no tuning--just higher rev limiter and no governor). I use an AFC Neo to control A/F ratios and a Zeitronix ZT-2 to monitor and log them with my laptop and have it at pretty much 13.0-13.2 across the board above 4500RPM.

I haven't been since I street tuned it. Something is always breaking on my car; it's at 138k miles now.

I raced an 03 350Z when I was not tuned with all the boltons and pulled away and I let him go first. I spoke to the driver at the next traffic light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.