·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also looking to add some power windows/locks (I think the person who helped me install my sounds stole my actuators for power locks when I wasn't looking on all 4 doors). Any info on cheap kits or should I just hitup junkyards hoping they got some versas

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
As far as I know they're only prewired for fogs if they have the power package(power windows, locks, etc.). Mine doesnt so I had to wire my fogs. Not hard, just takes time, and patience. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
As far as I know they're only prewired for fogs if they have the power package(power windows, locks, etc.). Mine doesnt so I had to wire my fogs. Not hard, just takes time, and patience. :thumbsup:
Would it be simple plug and play? Also I swore I've seen someone sawing out the covers that the factory placed over housing unit.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
It's pretty simple. The kit has instructions so it's not hard. And yes, you can cut your factory covers, I had to that as well. Just need a dremel if you want a clean look. My fogs were $20 at Wal-Mart. :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
How's the twenty dollar lights holding up?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
tyvm sir. I want them HID so the $20 are perfect. the roads in hawaii are f*#@ed... needa see them potholes
No problem. If your V has the power package and you plan on getting Wal-Mart fogs you have to use aftermarket wiring, unless you want to break into the factory wiring. In that case you need a factory switch, and a relay. I would use aftermarket wiring and switch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.