Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my 1 year anniversary for my 2009 Versa S. Its been a great year, and shes given me no problems, and has been a great car. I have about 6200 miles on her. I just cant believe its been 1 whole yr. But I only have 12 more months of payments. And shes all mine!! lol :banana:

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Today is my 1 year anniversary for my 2009 Versa S. Its been a great year, and shes given me no problems, and has been a great car. I have about 6200 miles on her. I just cant believe its been 1 whole yr. But I only have 12 more months of payments. And shes all mine!! lol :banana:

Congrats. Only 6200 is a big difference from my one year anniversary mileage of 32k. Glad you had no issues.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Wow your car is still a baby. And only 1 year left of payments that's awesome.

Mines 2 years 32 k and 3 years left of payments and 5 years of warranty left. :)

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Sounds good, its awesome to have the full title on the vehicle

·
Registered
247 Posts
Only 6200! I put that on a car in 4 months or so..

Glad it's been problem free! The Versa is a good car, and 12 months left of payments? nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts