Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we ought to establish a goal to have 1000 members registered by the end of the year. In order to accomplish that, we need to e-mail people that own a Versa, go to dealers and let everyone know by word of mouth.

Who thinks we are up to that? I'd be glad to round up people anywhere I can think of. I'm going to need some assistance too. What are your opinions?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Very Doable

·
Registered
123 Posts
well played sir, i would love to see 1000 active members.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
ive tried to email members from Nico forum, but i dont think it worked, plus you cant PM people on that forum.. grr i hate the way its setup over there. So cluttered.

·
Registered
867 Posts
from twenty years experince with forums, to have 1000 active you need about 10,000 overall :p

I'll definitely halp as much as I can to reach the 10,000 :p

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i try my best to get the name out there... its hard tho... hey mile high how are those new bulbs? pics please...
I will get pics up as soon when they get installed. I'm going to bring my V into the dealer and get the oil changed soon and have them put the bulbs in.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
i think this forum could take off. VB is so much easier to navigate then which ever Nico uses. We can have specific sections for things unlike Nico where its just a cluttered mess.. one huge versa section for every little detail to much to not get cluttered up.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Yeah that's by far our upper hand, I haven't even bothered with Nico, I spent like five minutes on there and said fook it, then looked for other smaller communties that I could read :p

Maybe we should run a competition Dave? Got any of that fancy cleaning gear we could give away? :)

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sent out over 10 e-mails so far. Only 3 were refered. I'll send out some more e-mails when I get around to it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts