Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 4 months, we have racked 10K on our Note (yes, we drive a lot). We have averaged 36.50 MPG, which I'm pretty happy about. Car sees a lot of highway miles but during rush hours, so not free-flow traffic. I have a low tank of 32.51 and a high of 40.44 MPG.

The Trip Computer is pretty optimistic, best estimate was 5.3% optimistic, while the worst was 11.6%. The computer has not been getting any better as the car has broken in.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My car has less than 500 miles, but after two fill ups I saw 26 mpg the first time and 34 mpg the second time. I'm expecting it to settle at around 35 once the car is fully broken in. Back when I had a 2012 Versa sedan (base manual model), I got 47 MPG out of it once.

·
Registered
637 Posts
i think what people have to keep in mind is that the computer just gives an estimate, NOT an actual real world read out of what the fuel economy is...never ceases to amaze me how many people think the computer gives you actual accurate information when it even states in your owners manual that all the trip computer read outs are estimates, not that anyone here does that :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.