Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone would it be possable to get a wheel for my car that is 15x6 4x100 vs the normal 15x5.5 4x100 and would the tire size be 195/55r15

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Ive gone wheel shopping and for the most part you got to settle with what is available vs being able to buy exactly what you want. half an inch should be ok. Tires on the other hand are available in more sizes and you can mix and match them to a degree.

If there is a fitment issue its usually minor and you can easily fix it with spacers or rollin the fender. You can rent, purchase or pay one of those pimp my ride type of shops to do it for you. A little rollin goes a long way and you can really change the wheel well with the tool vs a baseball bat or piece of pipe. >:D

You can get custom made wheels, but they are rather expensive.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi Everyone would it be possable to get a wheel for my car that is 15x6 4x100 vs the normal 15x5.5 4x100 and would the tire size be 195/55r15
The answer is YES (with caveats). On my VNote, my winter tires are 195/60-15 on 15x6 wheels. This size tire is 0.2 inch smaller (diameter) than the OEM tires so very negligible change in speedometer indication. Your best option is to get aftermarket wheels since most of these wheels have fairly large hub diameters so they will fit many different vehicles.

If you are considering using steel wheels from another vehicle (e.g. older Hondas, Toyotas) be careful as most of these have smaller hub diameter opening so they will not work.

A quick check on tirerack.com is probably wise to check your options and give you an idea on what offset (back space) wheel to order.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I should be, I believe a friend of mine from DSRLeasing was trying to pull off something like that - I'm gonna ask him. Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
15x6 wheels

Did you ever make the jump to 6 inch wheels? I have a Versa that is wiggly around 65mph+ and was thinking about making the same adjustment.

Thanks for any info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
thegorn
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing