Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put a set of 17 inch motegi racing, matte black wheels on my versa

they've got dunlop direzza 215 40 17 tires on them

the set up has about 4k miles on them, rotated twice, with tpms installed. like new, no curb rash or anything like that

i'm lookin to sell the set for 650.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
those are sweet, wish that inner machined lip wasn't there, or i would snag these :/

·
Registered
620 Posts
I want to get some steelies for next winter season since this one is here and I don't really have $$ to spend on wheels and tires. lol

Those wheels look amazing though. My long term goal is to get my Versa painted matte black.. would look amazing!!!! with those wheels..

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
would you be willing to take my SL wheels as a partial trade off maybe? i just put brandnew tires on them, no more that 500 miles and they have tpms obviously

really bad photochop of ur wheels on my car

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
no i don't, i think bob said they are on the boat from japan or sumthn. i cant wait to put them on!
what were you looking for cash wise possibly? im gonna be selln my sound system probably to help me out :p

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
local nemesis, i know what you mean, though have not bumped a curb. the tires i have have rim protection, the bead has extra material around the lip of the rim.

versamg08.... i'm going to go for a different look. i like these wheels alot, but not too into the "tuner" look. i'll post pics when i'm done with the new set

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
greg... i'm lookin to get 650 in cash for em. its a screamin deal..... price the combo out on the interweb. i have a great wheel and tire guy, so i didn't pay anywhere near retail, so i'll pass on the deal it also comes with lugs and hub rings.

i'd entertain an trade for your current wheels, so i can still drive the car. i never knew finding a set of steelies would be so damn hard

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
im gonna have to pass then, i know thats a crazy deal but i don't have 650 :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tango,

Do you still have that set of Nismo Sentra wheels?

I am going to change my sheels in Summer if I can find a set I'm happy with. My steelies will be for sale after that. Not sure if anyone wants to wait for them until then though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.