Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have them fitted and I gave the girl an extra detail this morning for ya's :p

Here she is in her current glory. The 18's really don't look as big as I thought they would, I was very suprised!

I am now looking for a suspension kit, an advice or referrals always appreciated (although being the only Aussie here does have its down side, I can't get half the gear you can :))

Looking at some body kits too, in Aus we got this mob but I'm not sure I like it yet: http://www.talonbodystyling.com.au/bodykit/nissan_tiida_hatch.htm

I really love the Stillen kit but can't find an AU distributor :(

If I could I could get the kit and the exhaust! :p

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
ill suggest one thing that you can get that most of us cant look at whiteline automotive unless your talking about lowering springs whitelines got a good swaybar and all makes it handle quite sharp looks nice bro

·
Registered
444 Posts
That color of Tiida is dead sexy, and the new rims just add to the elegance.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all :)

Yeah deaf, I will be getting hold of a swaybar soon, but you guys get a lot better quality option over yonder!

Still trying to track down some coil overs for less than a grand but just can't seem to find much. I don't want to just slam it otherwise if I get pulled over or have the car chock full of computers it'll be riding way to low and hard to control....I like to see her belly rubbing on the ground :p

Oh and Mogh, glad you said that as I took ages trying to find this colour Tiida as I was also a fan of the colour! She should look pro elegant soon :p

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
looks great. Does need a little drop though. I can't believe those are 18's.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know I know :S

I have ordered some springs, 25-30mm drop. Should reduce that height to something a little more delectable :p

Should be in stock in two weeks, so I'll take some piccies. Might need a manual for install instructions ;)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I was saving up for a 350Z, but with our new house just being built I need to spend that money elsewhere now. For me I have always been a heavy modifier, so the Tiida was going to be loved for its elegance and that's it....however, if the wife won't let me buy a sports car I'll have to make one :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.