Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I've been driving a 1991 Nissan Maxima (rightfully named Maxine) for about 5 years now and was previously owned by my father 15 years prior to that. It has been slowly on the decline so I bit the bullet and got myself a 2011 Versa (rightfully named Verna)!

I love this thing! :woot:

I'll be getting my windows tinted in the next couple days so I'll post those pics later as well!

**UPDATE!

Just got Verna some new shades (meaning tints)! I decided to go with 35% in the front & 20% in the back. In CT the legal limit is 35% all around so I compromised and went half-half. It turned out really well, I would of preferred to go 20% or even 15% all-around but I'm glad I made the decision with what I did.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I remember driving one of those Maximas in about 1990. Soooo smooth and zippy, loved it! The torque-steer wasn't bad then either. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, them maximas are great. I specially like the new once, too bad I've have to give up at least two of my limps to get one lol.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm a pretty simple guys so I dont want to go too crazy. Just got the windows tinted which i huge for me but definitely upgrade tires/rims and possibly add a small spoiler.

Thats why i said when i first bought it, not going to do anything at all. I just want to save fuel. The sales man even asked me if i was going to mod it. I told him no. Then the bug bite me and now i want everything for her. Not saying where the same person just wanted to point it i know others here started the same way.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I got mine expecting the same thing just to get better gas milage, at least that's how I started. Now I can't wait till I can mod the heck out of it, and I haven't even had it for 3 months yet =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.