Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never experianced this but it is my wifes car. Somedays the car wont start. the lights come on as normal just nothing on the ignition. If she stops and waits a couple of minutes it will then decide to start. I have seen responses with old batteries but that doesn't seem to fit my experiances with a drained feel when starting and wouldn't suddenly be fine later.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Mine is currently doing the same thing. I also have a check engine light on. I found out that the 07's have a Service Bulletin to replace the air fuel o2 senser

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
I have never experianced this but it is my wifes car. Somedays the car wont start. the lights come on as normal just nothing on the ignition. If she stops and waits a couple of minutes it will then decide to start. I have seen responses with old batteries but that doesn't seem to fit my experiances with a drained feel when starting and wouldn't suddenly be fine later.
Its the fuel pressure regulator.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I had my fpr changed too. The starter would turn, but i had to pump the gas pedal like mad to make the engine start. Ran normally after startup. Welcome!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Forgot about the FPR. so, that's been recalled.. and the TSB for the air/ fuel O2 sensor..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an 07 Nissan Versa SL Hatchback. Lastnight we hit a pothole and the car stalled. It has power and when I turn the key it clicks but will not rollover. I know it can be the alternator, Starter, Battery or a shut off switch. Help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had it put on the computer and got 2 codes. P0744 and P0725. Did some digging and this is something my husband can fix since he’s a mechanic thankfully. We also have another same year and style versa that we can get wiring from if necessary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.