Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Was wondering if someone could help me. Have taken the factory cd/navigation system out of my car as it was japanese. The places ive been asking for aftermarket stereos/navigation units say that there is no adapter plugs for it to plug and play. Is there any advise on how to wire a new unit in? I presume my 20 pin still has all the speakers & stereo controls but i think ill need to add power/acc to it? Has anyone had experience with replacing these? Im guessing alot of the pugs will be redundant/not needed. Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
If you search around, I have the 20 pin connector diagram. It is for the North American market, so no guarantees on accuracy. BUT the pinout is common on most N.A. Nissan/Infinity models.

Nissan did produce a similar radio for your part of the world as well. Look at auto recyclers in N.Z. and Austrailia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you search around, I have the 20 pin connector diagram. It is for the North American market, so no guarantees on accuracy. BUT the pinout is common on most N.A. Nissan/Infinity models.

Nissan did produce a similar radio for your part of the world as well. Look at auto recyclers in N.Z. and Austrailia.

Awesome will check pinout diagram and see what i come up with! Didnt know there was similar radio in NZ & Australia will check around for that also thanks alot for your help :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts