Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've search all over for a driver side top engine mount for my 2009 nissan versa. I've called all the dealerships,orders on ebay get cancelled because item is not availabe. checked junkyards and this piece seems to be unintanium.
Does anyone know where i can find parts for my 2009 Nissan Versa with a Manual transmission.

The part im looking for in particular is Nissan Part # 11253-EL20A.. Pictures attached. Does anyone have a spare one i could purchase from them?

So far the only mount i've been able to find is the part for the automatic transmission.

It's a triangular part that has the letter IM stamped on it and its on the drivers side under the air filter. I'm attaching photos.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Gesture Bumper Automotive exterior Sleeve Electric blue

·
Registered
753 Posts
Have you tried the big online Nissan parts suppliers, like Nissan Parts Deal? They show as having it.
Also expand your search to 2008-2011 with manual and 1.6 HR16DE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried the big online Nissan parts suppliers, like Nissan Parts Deal? They show as having it.
Also expand your search to 2008-2011 with manual and 1.6 HR16DE.
Thanks Keith. I've ordered the part from Nissan Parts Deal. Fingers crossed they will be able to fulfill my order. Thank you very much for your help!!!

Greg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Keith. I've ordered the part from Nissan Parts Deal. Fingers crossed they will be able to fulfill my order. Thank you very much for your help!!!

Greg
No Luck with Nissan Parts Deal. Just recieved an email from them stating "Your order has been voided because of the following reason(s): The ordered part(s) have been discontinued (no longer available) and/or is backordered with no ETA date by the manufacture"

The search continues.

Best Regards,

Greg Cooper

·
Registered
753 Posts
A few other things to try:
Find a welding shop and have it welded together.
Find a machine shop and have one custom made
Look at www.car-part.com and see if you can find one.
Car-Part is a site with alot of auto recyclers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts