Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I've had my versa for about a year now and thought i'd join up. Bought it brand new from Liberty Nissan in Hanover, Pa. First thing I did was remove the rear emblems from the hatch and then pulled off the hub caps and painted the steel wheels glossy black since mine looked faded. Then I removed that big resonator box from the intake. Just recently I purchased some window visors and now just bought a fog light kit. My next mods will be tein springs, intake, front and rear strut bars and tint.

·
Registered
643 Posts
awesome! welcome to the board

i think my fiance just took my resonator box off...not sure, he was messing with my motor mounts and he may have said that some clips broke...i don't remember :)

i have a 2010 versa and i have plans to get tint, wheels, bracing, and coilovers....i don't think i'll get an intake...it doesn't seem to do much for these cars and i'd like to drive through a puddle without worrying about getting water in my motor :)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Get some pics up.

·
Registered
452 Posts
welcome silver, if your looking for springs versaspeeds new eibach cube springs will give it the same amount of drop for less. the problem with tein right now is the fact that theyre are alot of fakes especially if yer looking at ebay.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thank you for all the feedback. Yeah I did a google search for the tein springs and found them at a few places for about 186.00. I had a set of them on a wrx and loved them. I had the eibach springs on my 2002 spec-v and loved those as well.

All get the pictures of tonight when I come home from work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.