Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Well it only too 7 years but I made it! I know we have a "how many miles" thread. Figured this is a way to see the high milers grouped together.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guess I am the only one :(

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What repairs have been needed along the way and at what mileages?

What trans?
The only thing that broke on the car was the exhaust rotted off. I did not repair it. It's a little louder than it should be but not enough for me to spend money on it. Because of the exhaust I have a check engine light on for the O2 sensor.

I have done the front rotors and pads once at about 150k miles. I have added some r134-A a couple of times for the AC. But that issue seemed to resolve itself because it's been over a year since I had to do that. I've topped off the coolant a couple of times. Not sure where went. I was riding without a cap on the overflow for a while so maybe evaporation. I have no clue. I also have gotten new tires twice. Well first time at over 100k I replaced the stock tires with some used ones. Then after that I finally bought a brand new set.

I do see some wetness between the bellhousing and the engine. This may be a slight leak in the slave cylinder but I'm not sure. The clutch is working great so I am not concerned. So obviously the transmission is a 5 speed manual to answer your question.

The car now at 202k miles does need some work. It needs a new belt and the front brakes are making noise. The rears should be checked at this point too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's good information. Thanks, Rob. Also, consistent with what we've seen, especially exhaust-wise.

Rear driver's side brakes developed noise around 60k; shoes and cylinder were fine, but dust was excessive; thorough cleaning immediately eliminated. Subsequently, learned Nissan changed brake parts.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
My 07 is at about 190k miles. I got it at 70k and the motor lasted another 100k hard miles which included several years of Autocross and a season of track events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts