Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Looks like we got ripped off on our refresh with just the new grill. This pic of the 2010 altima refresh appears to give it an awesome new bumper. Since all 2010 Versa SL's have the old sport bumper then maybe we will get a super cool new sport version?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think an all new Versa is due in 2012. I guess Nissan will wait to do anything major for now. Plus, they have made money on the V and will continue to do so with little investment.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think an all new Versa is due in 2012. I guess Nissan will wait to do anything major for now. Plus, they have made money on the V and will continue to do so with little investment.
I know about the all new V coming. There is also an all new Altima coming. I was just saying the refresh of the altima looks to be quite more extensive then the V.

For christ sake nissan just make the V and the Tiida look exactly the same.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I know about the all new V coming. There is also an all new Altima coming. I was just saying the refresh of the altima looks to be quite more extensive then the V.

For christ sake nissan just make the V and the Tiida look exactly the same.
I agree.. why they made 3 different versions of this car makes no sense to me (Versa, Latio, and Tiida). They should all just have the same name.

I also don't like how they are all just a little bit different. I like the hood / grill of a Tiida and I have heard that you can get different types of engines on a Tiida and Latio.

·
Registered
867 Posts
lol

You guys get the Pontiac over there that's exactly the same as the Monaro over here.

I don't know why the hell they rename vehicles for international export, beats the hell out of me.

Altima? We don't get that over here at all....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.