Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad is seriously thinking about getting a 2010 Altima. What do you guys know/think about the vehicle? Is it a good buy for middle aged adults, 50+?

He is looking for features such as auto on/off lights, leather seats, convienience package, similar to the SL, home link. Can you get a decent loaded Altima around 24-26k? What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
330 Posts
My dad is seriously thinking about getting a 2010 Altima. What do you guys know/think about the vehicle? Is it a good buy for middle aged adults, 50+?

He is looking for features such as auto on/off lights, leather seats, convienience package, similar to the SL, home link. Can you get a decent loaded Altima around 24-26k? What are your thoughts?
I see more older peeps in vs than in Altimas. Like I mentioned, JD Power's award for initial value and quality. Get a preowned from Nissan. Save yourself 4-5 gs.

·
Registered
132 Posts

Kindda late with this but just an additional info to those who have been planning to shift with the altimas. Well, this is truly one of the comprehensive models i've seen from nissan. And along with versas, Altima has undergone several changes especially with the design as rs like a conventional automatic, a CVT uses a belt and pulley system.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Altimas are cars that appeal to pretty much any age group. Just an awesome car in general. I've had a few as rentals, always loved them. The 2.5 is an excellent engine, and the 3.5 isn't bad. Can't say enough good about those cars!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I see more older peeps in vs than in Altimas.
I see a lot of older people in Altimas, but :iagree: I see more older people driving Versa's around here.
I see lots of older people driving Vs too

a friend of mine has a 2010 Altima black loaded, its got everything, and came with a bose sound system. the rear has 2 6X9s with an AMP :ihih:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.